|Up to 5 hours
|Erectile Dysfunction & Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
How does Cenforce FM Work
For Erectile Dysfunction:
- These PDE5 inhibiting pills stop the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme from acting to stop the erection.
- When sexually aroused, the cells of penile tissue release nitric oxide.
- Nitric oxide stimulates the generation of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
- cGMP regulates the blood flow by controlling the compaction and dilation of the vessels carrying it.
For Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension:
- Sildenafil controls the narrowing and widening of the minuscule blood-carrying vessels in the lungs to regulate blood pressure.
For Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- It increases the flow of blood towards the female genital organs. This enhances the sensitivity to deliver a better sexual experience.
Cenforce FM is administered in the following medical conditions:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Female sexual arousal disorder
Cenforce FM tablets should not be used without consulting a doctor. Follow your doctor’s instructions diligently for the most effective results.
- Swallow the tablet intact with a glass of water. It should not be crushed or broken.
- A maximum of one tablet should be consumed in 24 hours.
- Don’t stop the treatment or modify the dosage without discussing it with your doctor.
When advised to be taken on demand, the chances of forgetting to take a dose are low. But, if you have been instructed to consume it once daily and miss taking it, have it as soon as you remember. If your scheduled time for the next dose is nearby, skip the dose entirely. You don’t need to consume an extra dose to compensate for the one that you missed as it may cause adverse side effects.
Exceeding the recommended dose may result in drastic health impacts. If you experience difficulties in breathing, dizziness, chest pain, hearing or vision abnormalities, numbness of limbs, or any other symptom that alerts you, immediately contact your health care provider.
Cenforce FM may not be suitable for some medical conditions and need to be used with caution. Inform your doctor about your health status so that the suitability of these tablets can be established according to your health status. Cenforce FM should be used with caution in the following conditions:
- Known allergies to Sildenafil or any other medication.
- Cardiovascular disorders.
- Diseases of the Liver or kidney.
- Problems of vision.
- Hyper- or hypo-tension.
- Physical deformity of the penis.
- Severe anemic disorders like sickle cell anemia.
- Blood cell cancer – leukemia or multiple myeloma.
- Pregnancy or Breastfeeding.
- People under the age of 18 years.
The commonly encountered side effects caused by consumption of Cenforce FM are:
- Severe Headache
- Problems with vision and hearing
- Chest pain
- Allergic reactions
- Persistent (more than 4 hours) & painful erection.
Interactions With Other Drugs
Cenforce FM can cross-react with some prescription & nonprescription medications. Therefore, you must discuss the drugs you are taking with your doctor so that a safe dosage plan can be devised to avoid drug interactions.
- Alpha-blockers that are administered for hypertension or enlarged prostate such as Tamsulosin, Doxazosin.
- Nitrate-containing drugs used for the treatment of cardiovascular conditions such as – Nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, Amyl or butyl nitrite.
- HIV treatment drugs
- Azole antifungal drugs
- Macrolide antibiotics
- Other PDE5 inhibitors.
Interaction with Alcohol
The use of alcohol with Cenforce FM tablets may intensify the side effects like dizziness to affect clear thinking. Apart from this, both of them cause the blood vessels to dilate and decrease blood pressure levels.
Interaction with Grapefruit
The concentration of the drug may increase in the bloodstream when grapefruit or grapefruit juice are used with Cenforce FM. This may raise the possibility of experiencing side effects.
Retain the tablets in their original packaging and store them at an ambient temperature.
- These pills should be stored away from sources of high moisture and heat.
- Keep them at a safe distance from the children.
- Dispose of the expired tablets as per your local waste collection department’s instructions. It is necessary to avoid accidental consumption.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What can happen if I take more than one tablet of Cenforce FM in 24 hours?
Taking more than the recommended dosage increases your chances of experiencing side effects that may range from moderate to severe. It is crucial to stick to the advised dosage by the doctor.
Q2. Is Cenforce a milder form of Viagra?
Cenforce and Viagra work equivalently to manage erectile dysfunction symptoms. They only differ in their strength, size, and color.
Q3. Will Cenforce FM impact blood pressure?
Yes, Cenforce tablets act on the blood vessels and dilate them which lowers the blood pressure. This may not be suitable for people who suffer from hypotension.
Q4. Is Cenforce FM safe for use by women?
Yes, if it has been advised by the doctor. However, the data available isn’t sufficient to deduce whether the drug will be harmless for the maturing fetus or the nursing child.
Q5. Can I drive after using Cenforce FM?
Cenforce FM may cause dizziness in some individuals. Thus, it is best to avoid any activity that requires concentration such as driving or running heavy machinery until you are sure how the pill influences you.